What a fabulous way to distract me from homework, projects and studying.
1. Soco Amaretto Lime - Brand New
2. The Wolf - The Cinema
3. Shell Games - Bright Eyes
4. Walking the Dog - fun.
5. The Animal in Me - Motley Crue
6. Worker Bee - Motion City Soundtrack
7. Hot Mess - Cobra Starship
8. Stand Too Close - Motion City Soundtrack
9. Give Me Back My Heart Attack - Land of Talk
10. Circles - Drake Bell
11. Intuition - Jewel
12. Up All Night - Blink-182
13. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day
14. This is the House that Doubt Built - A Day to Remember
15. Better Open the Door - Motion City Soundtrack
16. Cinderella Man - Eminem
17. The B-List - The Starting Line
18. Build Your Bridge - Starting Over Tuesday
19. Faces - We Shot the Moon
20. Bum, Bum, Bum - Mod Sun ft. B Rolla
21. Kiss My Sass - Cobra Starship
22. Colorblind - Say Anything
23. Children of Divorce - Jonny Craig
24. Remember Me as a Time of Day - Explosions in the Sky
25. Twilight - Elliot Smith
Clearly because it’s so dead, damaged and rough. fabulous.
Let’s get this shit done and over with already.
waste of time, energy and money (in my opinion).
In a nutshell: overdramatic and very slow paced. could have been achieved in 60 mins, no need for 2 movies.
also, funny story: a worker paused the movie to tell us that there was a “visually graphic scene with flashing lights” in the film that has caused seizures and if anyone had any problems to leave and get a refund.
watched one video of the maine performing a new song off pioneer. it was SO damn tempting. but no more. that was the first and only video.
I can wait two weeks, right? .. right?
Of course I miss fall out boy, but I am very proud and excited for each member’s respective project(s). I’m glad they are happy doing their own thing. I definitely believe there’s still at least a year or two before we can even think about a reunion, but I am happy waiting. The four of them are giving us new music to hear, and are moving on with their lives in ways they don’t have to compromise with the band. Also, because each of them are going in different directions musically, it just means that their reunion album will be 10x more amazing than anything else they’ve put out. It’ll definitely be different, and the wait just makes it more exciting.
stupid life is stupid.